Availability of spotify in Mauritius

Solved!
Highlighted

Availability of spotify in Mauritius

Hello, 

I have seen other posts about the availability of spotify in Mauritius but noticed that you are expecting a certain number of votes to launch it, but the thing is that most people are not aware of this community thus, a lot of people cannot vote. 

Its 2019 yet spotify is not willing to deploy its servuces in Mauritius thats sad. We hav deezer but it does not have lastest song nor a lot of artist of a genre, yet people use it just because spotify is not available here. Come on make it happen, we want it.  I hope you really consider the request of making it available in Mauritius.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Availability of spotify in Mauritius

Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey, @Acewonder 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Spotify works hard to reach more and more countries in the World to allow that everyone have a great sound experience, but it isn't simple, unfortunately. Soon, Spotify will be available in more countries and Mauritius can be one of these, just share the ongoing idea to get more votes. 

We love playing music in headphones and speakers around the world. Here are the countries where you can sign up for Spotify:

AsiaJapan, Israel, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, India. 
EuropeAndorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Latin America and the CaribbeanArgentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay.
North AmericaCanada, United States.
AfricaAlgeria, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia. 
OceaniaAustralia, New Zealand.
Middle EastBahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.

You can get informations about availability on Spotify for Record.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

hezorgRock Star 8
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey, @Acewonder 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Spotify works hard to reach more and more countries in the World to allow that everyone have a great sound experience, but it isn't simple, unfortunately. Soon, Spotify will be available in more countries and Mauritius can be one of these, just share the ongoing idea to get more votes. 

We love playing music in headphones and speakers around the world. Here are the countries where you can sign up for Spotify:

AsiaJapan, Israel, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, India. 
EuropeAndorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Latin America and the CaribbeanArgentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay.
North AmericaCanada, United States.
AfricaAlgeria, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia. 
OceaniaAustralia, New Zealand.
Middle EastBahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.

You can get informations about availability on Spotify for Record.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

hezorgRock Star 8
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

How is this marked as solved? We still don’t have Spotify in Mauritius and you have to login to vote. Is there another platform to vote that does not require someone to already have a Spotify account? 

Highlighted

Visitor

Hey Spotify!

Listen I know it's not simple to make the app available in Mauritius,  but its 2020 and we've been waiting too long now , come on I must use an VPN just to listen to your music and yet I cant download anything.  I want to purchase the premium but it's not available and every time I must switch account and watch ads just to get 30 minutes of uninterrupted listening, it **bleep** me off ! And not only me but I'm 100 % sure that everyone in Mauritius want spotify to be available here .

And before I finish , I've switched account like 10 times just to listen to spotify music. That's how must I like Spotify !

Hope you read this and please try to it available 

SUGGESTED POSTS