Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BAJA DE CUENTA POR QUE EL GOBIERNO ARGENTINO COBRA INTERESES

BAJA DE CUENTA POR QUE EL GOBIERNO ARGENTINO COBRA INTERESES

Quería saber si me pueden informar sobre el tema ya que en argentina salio una noticia que todo lo que se este pagando en dolares (x ej. SPOTIFY, AMAZON, NETFLIX, etc) se van a descontar automáticamente de la cuenta de la tarjeta de credito en dolares que cada uno tenga, sumado a un interes que se lleva el =&%$!ª gobierno de turno. Es por este tema que me voy a dar de baja hasta que saquen estas pabadas de las trabas con los dolares.

Si es que estoy equivocado avisenmé 

85 Replies

Hey folks,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

We can confirm that all payments made in Argentina are charged in Argentinian pesos. You can double check this by going to your account page and checking your receipts. This page explains how you can do this. 

Alternatively you can use one of the cash based pay-as-you-go options for individual Premium plans.To do this select PAYG method from the Premium section of your account page, there you'll see 'Pay with Cash' options. You'll  be directed to the payment provider's page where you'll see a voucher which you can save or print out. Once you take the voucher to the relevant store and pay in cash, Premium should be instantly activated.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Mihail, thanks for the quick reply. I did what you suggested, but in my bank I get charged in USD. So the fact that I can see the receipts in Pesos in Spotify doesn´t change the fact that I´m being charged in USD in my bank account. I need that to be changed in order to continue with my subscription.

Buen día! Mismo caso... ayer hablé con el Santander y me dijeron que al momento del cobro, se convierte a pesos y ellos no registran en qué moneda se refleja en el resumen..

Although the setting page shows amount in ARS, the credit card charges in USD.

You should find a solution to this, a lot of people have the same issue as you can see in this blog otherwise a lot of will unsuscribe as I will do if you don't correct this issue.

Same here.

SPA:

Vivo en Argentina y poseo un Plan Premium Familiar. Necesito que me facturen mi suscripción en pesos argentinos por favor.

Aguardo novedades y confirmación de mi solicitud.

Gracias.

ENG:
I live in Argentina and I have a Premium Family Plan. I need my subscription to be billed in argentinean pesos please.

I looking forward to any news and confirmation of my request.

Thank you.

Tengo exactamente el mismo problema, necesito que me debiten de la tarjeta en pesos.

Mismo caso, quisiera cambiar la facturacion a moneda local (pesos argentinos - ARS)
Calberghina

Plan

Premium

Country

Argenina

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A8)

Operating System

(Android )

My Question or Issue

Good morning, I can see under my Spotify account that cost of the service is in Argentine pesos (local currency), but on my credit card it is in US dollars. My credit card company told me that you have to make that conversion from dollars to pesos Argentines since the credit card is only an intermediary in the payment process.

Could you please make this change?

Tks

misma situacion, depende de spotify la facturacion en pesos. dejo mi mail como forma de comunicacion: nicomanmar@hotmail.com

What about for Familiar Premium plan? Is there any PAYG alternative?

Cheers,

Mismo caso. Plan Premium Familiar. Favor cambiar facturación a moneda local (pesos argentinos)

Same case here (Premium Family). Please change to local currency (Argentine Peso)

muchas gracias. Si llego a saber algo, lo postearé aquí.

Muchas gracias. Si llego a saber algo más, avisaré.

Buen dia 

Necesito que pasen a pesos mi facturacion...

Aguardo su respuesta...

Gracias

Im from Argentina. I need to change the facturation method actually is in dollars. Change to argentinian pesos please.

Im from Argentina too. I need to change the facturation method actually is in dollars. Change to argentinian pesos please.

I need the same thing please!!!

Mismo caso, por favor, pasar facturación a pesos argentinos. Muchas gracias

Hola, necesito pasar mi facturación de Spotify a pesos. Por favor. Gracias

Hello, i need to do the same change in my account. Thank you

Suggested posts