Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being Charged for premium

Being Charged for premium

I cancelled my premium account back in November 2016 but I have continued to get charged since then. When I look at my account it says that I have a free account. Please advise what I should be doing. Thanks,
3 Replies

Hey @Justina79,

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails -- that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.

• If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
  • If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  • If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Maxim,

Thanks for your reply.  It does look like I may have a different account/email.  However, I can't seem to log into it.  I requested to reset my password and it sends me an email, but when I try to log in it says my link is expired even when I do it right when I receive the email.  I looked in this second email account and there have been no charges etc since last year. 

I tried all the other ideas you posted below but all of them say that I have a free account.

Not sure where to go from here.  Thanks for your help.

Justina

Can you try the password reset process on another device please?

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts