Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged & Don't have access.

Being charged & Don't have access.

HELP!!!  My bank account is being charged every month for an account I don't use and can't figure out how to cancel the stupid monthly charge. I have several email addresses and none of them are correct. Is there a customer service chat or phone number I can call?? 

3 Replies

Hey,

If you own the account which you are having trouble logging into, check out the problems logging in support page. Once you have logged in, you can cancel your subscription to Spotify Premium. For information on canceling your subscription, check out this support page.  

If you are still unable to log in, or you are not the owner of the account, I would recommend that you contact Spotify support.

You can contact them directly using the online contact form or using Twitter @SpotifyCares.

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I had a fb account and connected spotify premium to it. Facebook ended up locking me out of the account because I was stupid and thought I had to make a new account to make fb business pages. So, they've charged me 9.99$ for the past 2 years.

Hey there @Shysm0m, @JessickaViolet

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just a small addition to what @Noah already said. If you're not sure what e-mail-address you used upon signing up for Spotify, we suggest you check this help page. Here you'll find useful tips on how to find the e-mail-address registered in your Spotify-account. 

Once you've logged in, you can cancel the subscription. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts