Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged for premium after cancelled

Being charged for premium after cancelled

I check my paypal account to find that on April 5th, I was charged $9.99 by Spotify inc after cancelling my subscription. I checked my account and it gave me premium that I didn’t want. I had already cancelled yet it still charged me and gave me premium. My username is naenaebray and my paypal is *snip* please help!!

1 Reply

Hey There!

Please view this FAQ for info about what to do if you still are getting charged after you cancelled. For the sake of conveinience, I have posted the most relevant info from that page below.

• If the subscription page shows you're on Spotify Free, the account is not being charged. Any charges are likely from another account that's active on Premium. Check for other accounts
  • If the subscription page shows you're on Spotify Premium, try the cancel process again and ensure you reach the final confirmation screen.
  • If the subscription page shows you have Premium provided by a partner company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider or iTunes), you may need to contact that company to cancel. 

Hope This Helps,

twentythree

Suggested posts