Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged without having premium

Being charged without having premium

Hello! I jut saw in my bank account that I was charged €9.99. Then I went to my account and I see no subscription. So I am wondering why do I pay if I don;t get the benefits of premium..

1 Reply

Hello @Jelkedb

Upgraded to Premium but can’t make use of any Premium features or still hearing ads? Don't worry, there's usually a quick fix. Just try these steps:

1. Log out and back in to your account

Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system.

2. Check your payment’s status

If it's shown as pending on your bank statment, it might not have gone through successfully. Check out our payment troubleshooting guide and try again. 

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

3. Check your Premium isn’t on another account

If your payment isn’t pending, you might be logged in to the wrong account. It's possible to create more than one account with us, so you might have upgraded a different one to Premium.

Check out our guide to find any other accounts

Let me know how this works for you !

Suggested posts