Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Billing

Billing

I am being billed for a subscription after I have canceled my account. Would like for this to stop happening and be refunded.
5 Replies

Hi @bldarnel, welcome to the Spotify Community!

When we cancel a Premium subscription, Spotify send us an e-mail with the confirmation. Did you get one?

When you click here, does your account show as Premium or Free?

If it show as Premium (and you received the e-mail), you probably have more than one Spotify account.

Please follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have subscribed to Premium and let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I received a cancellation email on 6/6/17 and my account shows it is a free subscription.

That's odd.

So if you have only one Spotify account and the charge came after 6/6/2017, I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Hope this is more helpful.

BittencourtSpotify Star

I can't pay for premium with any of my cards. They all have funds on them.....

Hey @Thisfxckinguy, no problem.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and give it another try? You can also use Chrome in incognito mode.

If it doesn't help, you can get in touch with our Accounts team from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username and they will take a closer look at this.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts