Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Birthday Gift

Birthday Gift

Great, I just received a birthday gift with 60 days premium trial from you guys, only I'm not eligible for it :))! So it's like: "Here's your birthday pres... Nope, you ain't getting anything, JK!". It's not an issue for me, only it's kind of rude, so what if you checked if the account was eligible before you sent the "birthday gift"?

Spotify_BG.JPG
5 Replies

Hey @bboylalu

Sorry for the trouble!

Please contact support and include a screenshot of the email you got and they will be able to help you with this.

How to take a screenshot: https://tinytake.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot/

It is recomended to use the following methods of contact as it will be easier to attach the photo with your message

โ€ข Tweet or message @SpotifyCares on Twitter

โ€ข Send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook

You can also email support using the contact form, but you might have to wait for a reply first before you can reply with the picture of the screenshot

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Have you had other promotion for premium previously? Maybe this is the reason you are not elegible. You should have not received that email, tho.

I am in Spotify from 2007 and never got a birthday present, that's curious.

Spotify tests new offers all the time. Not everyone will get the same offers.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I though so. I tried 3 months premium for only 0,99, that was a great offer.

It can be a bit of a bummer when you receive a birthday gift that's not quite what you expected, especially if it turns out you're not eligible for it. It's like a tease โ€“ "Here's your birthday present... just kidding!"

Suggested posts