Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Boleto

Boleto

Cancelei minha antiga assinatura Duo para a Individual pré-pago por 3 meses. Preenchi os dados corretos e gerei o boleto e logo depois paguei (tenho o comprovante). No entanto, eu reparei que ao gerar o boleto, disseram que me enviariam uma cópia do mesmo por email, o qual não recebi nada. Faz 3 dias que paguei e nada do Premium ativar. Decepcionada pois joguei dinheiro no lixo. 

2 Replies

Hey there @samesquinho

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have two or more accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to the wrong account, you won't be able to see Premium features. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

If that doesn't do the trick simply reach out to your payment service provider and check the status of the transaction. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Eu entendo inglês, então está tudo bem haha. Muito obrigada por me atender, consegui mandar um e-mail para o Suporte Spotify e me responderam. Obrigada ❤️

Suggested posts