Spotify Family

Country

Germany

Device

Mac Book Pro

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Some minutes ago I bought Spotify Family for my family and me. I also had one day of Spotify Premium left but now there is a information that my Spotify Family will end tomorrow,although I bought it some minutes ago. I need Help!

1 Reply

Hey @qbxny, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you had a regular premium subscription before upgrading to the Premium for Family plan, then you  don't have to worry. Since you already had Premium, at the moment you upgraded your subscription you were not charged right away. The remaining regular Premium time that you had already paid for converted into time for the Premium for Family plan. However, this could bring your payment date a few days forward as the new subscription is more expensive.

It looks like you upgraded your subscription almost at the end of the month of service for what you described. The first payment for the Premium for Family plan will be taken when that month of service ends and you will have a complete month of service after that day. You can check all the successful payments made in your account here.

Let us know if you have questions. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts