Free, but it should be Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My mom and I bought Spotify Premium for my account yesterday, but Spotify still says that my account is a Free Account. We bought the '3 months free trial' Individual Premium, used iDeal and my bank is ING.

Spotify still says that I didn't buy Premium, but the 'Invoices' tab says I bought Premium.

Would someone please help me? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Guys,

Anyone with the similar problem, I found a way to get the solution faster.

Start a live chat with Spotify.

My solution was that on my Spotify Account, I already used a trial subscription ones. You just have to buy Spotify Primium without a special offer if you already used a trial subscription ones.

But before you do this, contact the live chat!! It really helps.

Goodluck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey! Thanks for your question, you might want to check the email confirmation to make sure that you purchased premium on the correct account, and if not you should be able to cancel premium on the incorrect account and start it again on your main one.

Let me know how it goes, if that doesn't work I'll see if I can come up with another solution!

Hey,

I'm sure I purchased premium on the right account.

I can't cancel the premium on the account, because it says I didn't purchased it but I did. I got a email confirmation. And it says i bought spotify premium at the tab 'Invoices'.

Marked as solution

Guys,

Anyone with the similar problem, I found a way to get the solution faster.

Start a live chat with Spotify.

My solution was that on my Spotify Account, I already used a trial subscription ones. You just have to buy Spotify Primium without a special offer if you already used a trial subscription ones.

But before you do this, contact the live chat!! It really helps.

Goodluck!

Suggested posts