Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bought Spotify Premium with Hulu months ago and never been able to get them connected!

Bought Spotify Premium with Hulu months ago and never been able to get them connected!

I signed up for Spotify Premium with Hulu back in January 2019 (regular -- I'm not a student). The whole time I've had issues connecting my accounts. Hulu has tried to bill me separately. Whenever I try to log in through the Spotify account page it just sends me to the Start Your Free Trial! page even though they're both connected to my facebook.  I have tried contacting Hulu now because I've run out of options (they're trying to bill me again) and they say they can't connect me because the promotion isn't active?? Except my plan is for Spotify Premium WITH Hulu and I've had it for months! Any one had this issue and have a way to get it fixed? I really don't want to have to cancel my Spotify subscription, but if I'm not going to get what I've been paying for for over half a year now, I think I might.

1 Reply

Hey, @InTheStruggle 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

As you know, this promotion is not available anymore. Regular premium with HULU is not available. Spotify just offer a badge with Spotify for Students + Hulu in US.

I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. Someone will answer you within 24-48 hours.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts