Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bought premium three times, but still not premium

Bought premium three times, but still not premium

Hi,

I made three transactions in a row to buy the premium account. The money were taken but my account is still not premium. I want two of the transactions to be refunded and my account made premium.

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @fflorin,

You should look on the receipt you got sent to your email address. This should say the username that you subscribed to Spotify Premium with!
Try to log in with that account.
When you see a 10 digit number log in with Facebook!

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png
Have a great day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, it make sense.
The problem is that I bought it multiple times, and I should be stopped to do this, since I already bought it first time. So probably I must be refunded for those extra transactions for which I didn’t even received receipt emails. So this makes me think there is a problem with the payment system itself.

Thanks,
Florin

Hey again @fflorin,

When you received two payments by Spotify on the same day, and this has never happened before, there are two possible reasons.

The first one is that one of the charges is a pre-authorization charge. Normally the pre-auth charge has a smaller amount of money and it should be away after a few business days.
If this isn't a pre-auth charge, then it’s possible that you hit the confirmation button in the subscription email twice and so a second transaction went through. Don't worry, this second charge will just get added to your account as if you "pre-paid" for an extra month. You can see this by visiting your subscription page and checking that your new payment time will be in around 2 months.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts