Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bought spotify premium but I still got spotify free

Bought spotify premium but I still got spotify free

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue
Good Evening,
Yesterday I've payed €0,99 for 3 month spotify premium. The account, unfortunately, is still on the status of free spotify. The strange thing is that the chapter Invoices displays Spotify premium with a payment receipt. How can I solve this to get spotify premium?
Best regards,
Bobbie

65 Replies

Hey, ive got exactly the same problem. Ive tried everything but nothing seems to help. Keep me updated if you find a solution please.

I have the same problem!! someone help us please !

I have the same issue.

I paid €0.99 for the 3 months trial and the payment is in my invoices page on my spotify account, but my account is still on Free. When I first logged in, It played the Welcome to Premium Playlist.

Spotify please fix this issue!

i’ve got the same problem. i paid today but it doesn’t show on my account that i even paid for premium but i did receive the mail. 

I have the exact same problem too!

Same Problem. I even got the email send that my purchase had come through

I have the same problem...

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

This is an issue which we are aware of and which we are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

Could you make sure to provide us with the following info so that we can pass it on to the relevant team:

• country
  • payment provider (e.g. PayPal)?

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

The Netherlands

iDeal SNS Bank

Hey I have bought the £0.99 for premium which has been Working but it won’t work Offline for some reason, can you fix this please? 

Got the same issue here...

Payment method: Ideal, ING BANK

Germany
Sofort

Don’t worry I have sorted the issue out my self and now it works 👍🏻 thank you

Hey there @Underhill2011,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Glad to hear that all's well now! 

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DX7KNKjOK0o75

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there  @RaviaBricklayer@Lukas123123123@Henkieee@Loubna , @solitaa,  @Jvanameln@hamidzaman2017@SawYerAT and @MrMcCorGo,

Just to confirm, could you let us know if you've already tried the steps provided here

If the payment has gone through successfully and isn't pending, it'd be also helpful if you could double check if the status of your subscription shows as Premium here:

• If it indeed shows up as Premium, it'd be helpful to let us know if you're also having issues seeing the Premium features in another device or our web player. We'll make sure to pass this along to the right teams.
  • If it shows up as Free, make sure that you're accessing the right account. You can follow the steps here to locate and access any other Spotify accounts that might be on Premium instead. Once you have located the right Premium account, log out of Spotify on all your devices and log back in using the correct credentials to use the Premium features.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Same for me, tried on 2 accounts.. both just instantly flipped from premium to FREE without any reason..

Both Netherlands, IDeal - ING 

Thats 2 euros lost..

Edit: I have tried uninstalling, logging out, changing my password and everything. As mentioned, i tried this with 2 accounts. The second one after payment i went to my account, saying i had premium until 31-8-2019, i refreshed, it said i had a FREE account..

Same here, I paid for premium but only free features.

The Netherlands
ABN Amro

Could this please be resolved. Thanks

I have the same problem, nothing is working what should work The Netherlands IDeal Rabobank

Hi, I am also experiencing this problem. I live in Sweden and I paid the 9kr for 3 months of Premium. I did not get an email confirmation, but the money has been drawn from my account. My payment method was Visa.

Suggested posts