Solved!

Buying spotify subscription for another person

Plan

Premium

Country Bulgaria/Belgium/Luxembourg

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9)

Hello, 

I would like to buy a subscription as a gift. The purchase will be made from Bulgaria to a person who lives in Belgium and works in Luxembourg. 
I would like to buy an annual subscription but  I did not see such an option.
Is there such a thing as an annual subscription?

How can I make such a gift purchase?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @11130503920, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be here to help.
Please keep in mind that Spotify gift cards can only be redeemed on Spotify accounts registered in the same country where they were purchased. 

So in your case, if you brought the gift card in Belgium, then the person you're giving the gift card to should also be in Belgium. If you'd like to get a gift card, you can check local stores around you or select retailers online. 

Spotify plans are currently on a monthly basis, and there is no yearly option, but you can always get a 12-month gift card (which equals to 1 year). There is some more info about gift cards here.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂  

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @11130503920, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be here to help.
Please keep in mind that Spotify gift cards can only be redeemed on Spotify accounts registered in the same country where they were purchased. 

So in your case, if you brought the gift card in Belgium, then the person you're giving the gift card to should also be in Belgium. If you'd like to get a gift card, you can check local stores around you or select retailers online. 

Spotify plans are currently on a monthly basis, and there is no yearly option, but you can always get a 12-month gift card (which equals to 1 year). There is some more info about gift cards here.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂  

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts