Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CHARGING ME TWICE A MONTH AND SUPPORT TEAM NOT HELPING

CHARGING ME TWICE A MONTH AND SUPPORT TEAM NOT HELPING

Spotifiy has recently been charging me twice a month and the support team is not being helpful. I have read all the forums, but I am still being billed twice so it is not useful. I have seen other people's posts about the same exact issue, but no one has a clear solution to the problem. Either a support member is like "I just emailed you about the problem" in response or people have been forced to cancel their subscription. Some guy was like "yeah, took me three times to get my refund"... Are you kidding me?? That is ridiculous. Can anyone tell me what I should to do to get my money back and stop this from ever continuing? PLEASE!!!

1 Reply

Hey @tmrobertson, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. Yea, lets get you sorted out!

Find a helpful thread here on what to do if you've been double-charged

Questions for you:

• How many months have you been double-charged?

• How many accounts do you have? You might have two accounts and you've upgraded them both, or you hit the 'upgrade' button more than once when upgrading. This means all payments went to the same account. 

• Are the payments leaving your account on the same day?

• What is your next payment date on your subscription page? Is it a couple months ahead?

Cheers and hope this helped!

Suggested posts