Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CHILE: Mi tarjeta de crédito es de Chile, espero un pago en PESOS CHILENOS.

CHILE: Mi tarjeta de crédito es de Chile, espero un pago en PESOS CHILENOS.

Mi tarjeta de crédito es de Chile, espero un pago en PESOS CHILENOS. Sin embargo, me aparecen cargos en DOLARES con la consiguiente molestia del tratamiento de mi banco, haciendo conversiones posteriores, en otro dia por otro monto de conversión y no estoy pagando realmente el precio pactado originalmente con Spotify. Producto que no hacen el cobro directamente en pesos chilenos estoy pagando mas dinero del acordado. Esto es producto del error de la aplicación que no permite configurar o corregir este problema

¿Cuando estará resuelto este BUG en la herramienta?.

Plan

Premium Familiar

Country

Chile

4 Replies

Hey there @DiegoHM,

Welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're seeing unexpected charges for your Premium subscription. Could you send us a screenshot of how the charges appear on your credit card statement, so we can look into this further (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Thanks - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You did not understand my claim, I am not saying that you have charged me extra, we are in Chile and you offered me the subscription to a value in Chilean pesos, but they are charging me in dollars when my card allows me to charge in Chilean pesos . The correct thing is that the payments on the card are made in Chilean pesos and not in dollars, since that hurts me.

Hello @DiegoHM,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have offices all around the world, so the charge can come from different countries, in which case an extra charge may be added by your bank. For more info about the charge we recommend reaching out to your bank.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You really didn't understand anything.

Spotify did make me an offer in chilean PESOS. After that I accept the offer and sing the agreement, but Spotify start to charge my credit card in US DOLLARS.

Spotify promise something and do a different thing, that's hurt me.

Do you undestand???

Suggested posts