Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I delete my account and subscription with out logging in? I got hacked.

Can I delete my account and subscription with out logging in? I got hacked.

I received an email from Spotify, stating there is some activity usage on my account in France, so I believe someone has hacked into my account. If there’s anyway that we can delete my account and cancel my subscription, that would be great.
I am currently unable to sign in. I’m trying to reset my password, but it isn’t working. I’m not getting an email.
1 Reply

Heya! I'm sorry to hear that your Spotify account has been hacked. Here are the steps you can take to regain control of your account and cancel your subscription:

1. Try resetting your password again using this link: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/. If you're still not receiving an email, check your spam folder or try using a different email address if you have one.

2. If you're still unable to reset your password, you can contact Spotify's customer support team directly by using this contact form: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/. Choose "Account" as the category and "I can't log in" as the subcategory. Explain your situation and request that your account be deleted and your subscription cancelled.

3. Once you regain access to your account, change your password to a strong, unique one that you haven't used before. Enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your account.

4. Check your account activity to make sure there are no unauthorized changes or purchases. You can do this by going to your account settings, clicking "Privacy Settings," and then clicking "View your account data."

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Nothing but the best regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts