Free/Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Can I pay yearly for Student Premium instead of monthly? it costs the same and it's easier for me to deal with, plus the student plan is good for exactly one year anyway.

2 Replies

Hey @Smanf_HD,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, the Premium for Students discount rate is only available on a monthly subscription.

However, I’d suggest starting a new thread for this idea in the Community Ideas Exchange. This’ll allow users, Rock Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it, and maybe it'll be introduced one day!

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

SPOTIFY: Make your company-subscriptions USER-FRIENDLY = FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANT and LOGICAL !!

By doing the opposite, you are making US CUSTOMERS angry and we will abandon you....

A really bad and arrogant way, is to :

1) remove a reasonable offer "12 months attachment, for a slightly reduced price",

2) Hav an offer going on (that comes up first on the Google-search list) - saying "3 months for around 1usd, only to find out this is a "teaser" / "catch" - and the real price is 10usd !!!

Again - You/Spotify will die, if you carry-on in this inflexible and arrogant manner !!!

Suggested posts