Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I use Spotify Premium without a 30 day trial?

Solved!

Can I use Spotify Premium without a 30 day trial?

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany 

My Question or Issue

Can I use Spotify Premium without a 30 day trial, and if so how?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Did it now with my mobile phone contract, so I can pay again after the 30 days with PayPal? 

View solution in original post

Spotify Premium.JPG
15 Replies

Hello @Primera0815!

You don't need to use the 30 day trial (even though it's a great offer) in order to have Spotify Premium. You can directly start to pay for a Premium subscription for your subscription page.

Let me know how you get on and make sure to ask any other questions, Jose. 💫

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It is only possible with 30 days test or do I do something wrong?

Spotify Abo Page.PNG
Spotify Abo Page Neu.jpg

Is there a especial reason why you don't want to use the trial? Because, once you start you membership you won't be able to activate your trial again.
Jose_MSpotify Star

I have the suspicion that I can not get a premium because I had already activated the 30 day test on my old account, and want to handle this now so that I can use Spotify Premium again.

You can't claim two free trials with the same credit card. However, you can try to start your membership by clicking in the free trial and let me know if that works.

Keep me posted, Jose 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

No it does not I have tried several times with PayPal and again I was sent back to the Spotify page without the subscription was completed. So I have to select another payment method so I can use the 30 day trial version of Spotify Premium, and after this time can continue to pay normally with PayPal correctly?

Maybe you could try to start your Premium membership from this link and let me know if that works. Cheers, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Did it now with my mobile phone contract, so I can pay again after the 30 days with PayPal? 

Spotify Premium.JPG

Yes! That should work fine 🙂 Let me know if that works and make sure to ask any other questions. Jose. 💫
Jose_MSpotify Star

I'll get in touch when I figured it out, thanks for your help, and a nice rest Sunday.

Wait I have the same problem, I don't have another card but I thought I had to delete my premium in order to delete my account and so I did. I only have one card and I don't want a free trial because it won't let me using the same card. And I'm just so **bleep** off because I'm fine without the free trial I just want my premium back

Hey there @Yoellemartinolich,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, you can try using this link to avoid the trial. If that doesn't work, try using some of the pre-paid options (if available), as these don't apply for the trial. However, take into account that you will need to subscribe again after the Premium time ends, as pre-paid subscriptions are not recurrent. If none of those help, we'd suggest contacting our Support Team so they can help you with that.

Let us know how that goes!

Susan_GPModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have a similar issue and I still can’t skip the trail with any of these links. It takes me to the same page every time.

i want to but spotify without getting the free trail since i already used it on my card how to i avoid the free trail

Hi there @neroxero,

Thanks for the post.

You can subscribe for Premium at any time from your account page. The system will automatically detect that your card has previously been used to pay for Premium and you'll be able to re-start your regular subscription.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts