Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i use gift card if my account is not linked to any payment method?

Solved!

Can i use gift card if my account is not linked to any payment method?

dear all 

i just bought some spotify gift cards in the us and my account is not linked to any credit cards or paypal as all the cards are connected to a Chinese ID card. I wanna know will the gift cards work under the condition no payment method is refered.

Thanks for ur help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Chriswayne 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Of course, you can use your gift cards even if you don't have any payment method applied to your account. Just have in your mind that gift cards have a limited period and you need to activate another one after the end of the period to continue using the Premium. Get more info about Gift Cards here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Chriswayne 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Of course, you can use your gift cards even if you don't have any payment method applied to your account. Just have in your mind that gift cards have a limited period and you need to activate another one after the end of the period to continue using the Premium. Get more info about Gift Cards here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts