Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not view Spotify Duo playlist

Can not view Spotify Duo playlist

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Canada

Device

LG Q6

Operating System

Android 8.1.0

My Question or Issue

I have recently purchased a Spotify Duo Premium account. The second person on the account was able to successfully become part of my plan and join the duo mix playlist. However, I cannot view the playlist on my phone. I have tried leaving and joining the duo mix playlist to no success. My partner has tried sharing the list with me; but, when I click the link, I only see it as one of his playlists and not as our shared playlist. I have ensured that I am using an up to date version of Spotify. How can I see the playlist in my "made for me" section of my Spotify home page on my phone?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Hey there @Fuzbawl!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for coming to us with this question.

First, we'd recommend making sure that they've joined the Duo Mix from this page.

Then, it would be a good idea to try a clean reinstall of the app and give your device a quick restart before you open the newly installed app.

If the issue persists, it would help us lot if you could let us know what device you're using, its operating system and your Spotify version.

Keep u posted on how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I think I am having the same issue. Is the invited user not able to see the playlist on the plan managers account? Sharing the same playlist remotely, not by invitation. 

Suggested posts