Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can someone help me to get my new 30 day free Premium subscription work in my apps?

Solved!

Can someone help me to get my new 30 day free Premium subscription work in my apps?

WPlan

Premium (30 day free trial)

Country

Sweden

Device

iPhone XS and iPad 

Operating system

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

I had a previous premium subscription with my work email address that I can’t use anymore (after quitting my job). I therefore ended that premium subscription followed by a downgrading of my subscription in the Spotify app to a free subscription. After that I registered for a new subscription on my new private email address. When I look at the account settings in my iPhone and iPad apps they still are set on the free subscription I downgraded to in step two above.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I solved it myself! I realised that I only had to logout of the existing free subscription in the app and then login again with my new subscription! Sorry for the origainal post. 😃 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @Peter113, and welcome to the community!

Could you give us more input about the apps you were mentioning?

Could you also make sure, that you are logged into the account (both on your iPhone and your iPad) you were buying premium for?

BlackPillow

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I solved it myself! I realised that I only had to logout of the existing free subscription in the app and then login again with my new subscription! Sorry for the origainal post. 😃 

Marked as solution

Hi @Peter113, and welcome to the community!

Could you give us more input about the apps you were mentioning?

Could you also make sure, that you are logged into the account (both on your iPhone and your iPad) you were buying premium for?

BlackPillow

Happy to hear that. ^^

Have fun with your free month of Spotify Premium!

If you have any more question, feel free to ask!

Suggested posts