Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can someone please help me with payment date and/or time of day?

Can someone please help me with payment date and/or time of day?

Plan

Spotify Premium for Family

Country

U.S.

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have a subscription to Spotify Premium for Family which everyone loves, but I am frustrated with payment details. I am currently on a fixed income so I have to plan my bills accordingly. I get my money on the 3rd of every month when the bank opens. After I get by the bank in the morning I add funds to my card for certain bills and payments, do my shopping for household items etc. My payments need to be adjusted to the evening of the 3rd of every month or just adjusted to be drawn a day or two later. I  had issues with my payment being drawn around the 28th or so when I was on an individual account. I thought that I had fixed the issue when I waited to convert to Premium for Family at the beginning of last month. I guess I still didn't get it right. I just don't want there to be a declined payment every month and it becoming a bigger problem, or possibly forcing me to apply a different payment method as I don't have any other options for payment. Hopefully I can get a solution so my family and I can all continue to enjoy Spotify Premium. Thanks in advance for any help and information you can provide.

JJ

1 Reply

Hey @UDontKnowJJ 

There is a way to change your billing date to be around the time you want. It is kinda tricky to put the exact date you might want it but it could be charged around the time you can pay for your Family Premium. To get more detailed info about selecting a rough date to pay for your premium click here

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Suggested posts