Premium (for Students)

Country

US 

Device

Lenovo Yoga/ iPhone X

Operating System

Windows 10/ ios 

My Question or Issue

I was on the Spotify Premium plan for Students and had access to Hulu. One day, my sister tried adding me to a family plan, and I lost Hulu. When I left that plan and came back to the student plan, I started having trouble with Hulu. I cannot access it. When I click start watching under "Your Services," it takes me to Hulu and prompts me to subscribe to one of their plans or bundles. When I try to connect them at https://signup.hulu.com/spotify , it says that my accounts are already connected, but when I click start watching, it says that I don't have an a subscription. I've contacted both Spotify and Hulu about this and neither could fix it. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

1 Reply

Hey @anitabui_,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

The Hulu+ Student bundle was a special offer available to all users in the US back in 2019. Usually, when the user changes the type of subscription, the bundle gets void because the account is not eligible anymore for that Student discount.

However, if the webpage is telling you that the accounts are already connected, it's possible that you're using a different account by mistake. We'd first recommend logging out from your Spotify account. If the issue persists, could you try to reconnect them again in the same web page but from an incognito wIndow? 

Lastly, as we don't have access to users accounts in the Community, we'd suggest reaching out to the Customer Support team, so they can review your account and see what the problem is. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts