Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

Solved!

Re: Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

RandyRoads
Regular

There was a guy on here earlier that said they were having problems with it an he said he talked to Spotify I would suggest contacting them an asking them to contact u as soon as soon as the issue is resolved .ask them if they know when it will be resolved or if they can email u as soon as it's fixed.

Highlighted

swiftymusic
Regular

I've gone back and forth with Spotify support and they can't figure it out so far. Here's what I received from them today.

"Thanks for getting back to us. We can confirm that your case has been escalated to the highest tier in Customer Support, all communication within this email thread will be from the Executive team from now on.
Currently, we don't offer telephone support. However, we're more than happy to help you via email.
We understand how frustrating this situation can be and we apologize about the delay this is taking and the inconvenience caused. We can confirm that the relevant teams are looking into this and we will let you know as soon as we have an update.
In the meantime, do let us know if you have any other questions.
Take care, 
Andrey
Executive Team - Spotify Customer Support"

Kristinaf
Regular

Thays similar to what i have gotten my last 3 chats. 

JMEFunkadelic

Hi there! I received my email stating that my Google Home Mini was now available - I completed my purchase and then saw an 'Ooops' error pop up in the Google store. A few minutes later, I got an email stating that my order was cancelled because some information 'couldn't be verified' - which I didn't understand. And now, it will not let me try again to redeem my offer. And Yes, we are on a Family plan. 

Can someone help?

CiscoTheMule

My Google home was sent to the wrong address then retuened to thier warehouse. I contacted Google about it and they sent me a confirmation email to give to Spotify but I have no idea how to get in contact with someone at Spotify.

myownguy

Thank you so much for your interest.
We're sorry to say this offer is not available at this time.

We'll be sure to let you know about new offers in the future.

NOT available... Never has been for myself, but the email offers just keep coming..

ibas
Casual Listener

The Link 

@Maxim wrote:

Give it a try at https://www.spotify.com/googlehome/register/ :)

does not work anymore. 

When I clicked it, I get a Spotify Page and a message

"Thank you so much for your interest.
We're sorry to say this offer is not available at this time.
We'll be sure to let you know about new offers in the future."

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ibas,

The offer was only for a limited time, while supplies lasted: https://www.spotify.com/legal/premium-for-family-supplemental-offer-terms/.

Hope this helps :)

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Solution!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks,

We can see a lot of users are still visiting this page, we just wanted to flag that the Premium for Family and Google Home Mini deal is now over in the US. 

We have a similar deal now available in Canada where users can grab a Google Home Mini with Premium (Premium for Family and Student subscriptions are not eligible).

For more details about the deal, you can head here.

We've now closed this thread, but if you have any other questions feel free to start a new one in our help section.

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS