Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't accept Family Premium invite

Can't accept Family Premium invite

I upgraded to the Family Premium plan last Friday 10/20/17. I invited my significant other, who lives in the same house. He received the invite, saw his code and clicked "Accept Invite." However, he is not redirected to a page to put the code in. He is taken into my account and it says how I will be charged $14.99 on October 29th and he has the option to change my payment options. I dont' think this is correct. I've searched the community and the help features, and tried the suggestions, but we are getting the same result. If I'm paying for this, I would like it to work please.

2 Replies

I upgraded to Family a month ago. My daughter and my son have accepted the invite and received emails from Spotify. However, it does not seem to be activated and under my account, it says that I have sent the 2 invites, but not that they have gone into effect. I have been trying to find out more for weeks without getting anything. Please help

Tellef

Oslo

Hi @jennyhough and @toegrim

Welcome to the Community.

As part of our Terms & Conditions for the Premium for Family, all members must reside at the same physical address.

All you need to do to accept the invitations, is to enter the same address you've typed in, when you first signed up for the Premium for Family plan.

If you're still struggling with these steps, we'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact formYou can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

Suggested posts