Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't accept invite to premium family

Can't accept invite to premium family

I can't join a family premium account that my brother created. I receive the email with the invite but after typing our address it exhibit the message "you can't join this family premium plan".

I've tried resending the invite, erasing the browse history, open an incognito window and changing the account email but none of it worked.

spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Oi @estesalv, tudo bom?

Vi pelo seu print que você é brasileiro, então acredito que prefira uma comunicação em português.

Às vezes as informações de endereço fornecidas não correspondem às que o Spotify tem nos arquivos, porque elas podem estar desatualizadas, incorretas ou incompletas.

No link abaixo você pode ver as opções de contato com o Spotify:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/how-can-i-contact-spotify/

Nesse caso creio que a forma mais rápida de resolver isso é entrando em contato com a equipe do SpotifyAjuda diretamente pelo Facebook. Manda um inbox pra eles informando os endereços de e-mail cadastrados nas contas dos membros e do Administrador, que eles geralmente respondem logo!

https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyAjuda/

Pelo Twitter você também consegue:

https://twitter.com/spotifyajuda (manda mensagem direta)

Lembrando que só é possível passar de um Plano Premium Familiar para outro uma vez a cada 12 meses.

Me avisa aqui depois se deu certo 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My girlfriend had the same problem. What we should do? Is this could be because the surnames or the adresses written are different? 

To be honest, I do not remember what adress I have written, if I did, for my premium accaunt. But I have always thought that Spotify is checking the adresses when you log in. Unfortunately, I also could not found how to see and change the adress for my premium. 

Is there a possibility that we can only send invitations and add members after we pay for the family? 

Because the payment will start after the next bill. 

I hope someone has a solution.

Hey @nacruno, thanks for writing.

Sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts