Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access Hulu under student account

Can't access Hulu under student account

Hi,

I have a student plan but can't access shows on hulu. I activated it several months ago and it worked great. Now, when i log into hulu, it asks me to choose a plan. I spoke with a rep from Hulu, and they had me remove access to hulu within spotify in hopes that i could reactivate it. I tried that, and still can't get into hulu. It shows me the same option of "start watching", but i can't watch anything. At this point, the rep told me i would have to contact spotify, but i can't find the right place here to contact a spotify employee. She also said i could start a free trial with Hulu, and merge it with my spotify account once the issue is resolved.

Hopefully someone within the community can help me figure out how to resolve this, or show me where i can contact Spotify support directly.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out!

🙂

1 Reply

Hey @hebertderek9.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The Student Discount is only valid for 12 months. When your discount stops, you'll have to reapply, which you can do here. If you need more help and instructions on how to do this, take a look at this support page.

Hope you'll be able to resubscribe 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts