Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy premium

Can't buy premium

Hello,

I wanted to buy spotify for my sister. I downloaded spotify on her iPhone and created new account with facebook option.
Then I somehow got to the subscription tab (Android app is little bit different) and proceeded to click Get premium button. I must be tard or idk, but I started trial. I thought, oh well nevermind, I will try to pay on computer.

I log onto her account and theres option "Stay premium", which redirects me at purchase panel where it says 0.99€/3m. I choose paypal with linked visa and I am redirected to the paypal site. First thing here I noticed, It doesn't mention the price anywhere on the page (It did when I bought it on my account) but whatever.. And here's the problem, whenever I hit Agree & Continue the loading screen appears and I am redirected back to the purchase panel. No error, no premium, no money charged. I tried again and It is still doin this.

Am I doing something wrong or is it because of the trial ? Can I still get the current sale ? 

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @JulkaDzubakova, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Each credit card/PayPal account can only redeem the special 0.99€/3 month offer on one account, so that is likely your issue.

Please let me know if you need any other help 🙂

Suggested posts