Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change my country to actualize my payments data

Can't change my country to actualize my payments data

Hi, 

My old credit card does not work any more, as I've changed my country of residence. I'm trying to change my payments data from a mexican credit card to a spanisch one, but when I try to do this, i reveive a message saying that my payment credit card data does not match with my country of residence, which I also should change. Even when i follow the different instructions in the web, I can't cange my country os residence, which appears in grey colour in the formulaire and can't be changed. Can anybody help me with this?

1 Reply

I've got a similar problem here. 

Moved from Sweden to Brazil, tried to use a Brazilian credit card but that did not work.

My current solution was to cancel my premium subscription, and will now remain as a free user for 14 days, when I am assuming Spotify's system will block my access in Brazil and ask me to update my country of residency. Let's see.

It would be great to actually have a support board and have actualy people handling these borderline use cases.

I would be ok if a human/DBA could simply update my country of residency as well.

Mvh

Suggested posts