Country

Israel

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I want to change my payment card (from visa to visa, different card).

I get an error when I try.
- My card has NOT expired or been canceled.

- I DO have sufficient funds.

- My card was issued or registered in a SAME country to the one registered on my Spotify account.

- My card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases.

Please contact me, as I will not continue to pay with the current card anymore.

Thanks,

Reshef

4 Replies

Hey there @ReshefMarelly,    

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

We suggest you give it another try in a private/incognito windowIf that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser. This way you'll avoid issues with your browser's cache when trying to update your payment details. 

If you still can't change your card data after trying these steps, send us a screenshot displaying the error message you get. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply.  

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the reply, I am getting frustrated. 

I have tried using chrome incognito, internet explorer and microsoft edge and all with no luck.

See attached photo.

Looking forward for your reply,
Reshef

1.PNG

Hey @ReshefMarelly,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Just to confirm, even if your card should be enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases, have you already double-checked with your bank you don't need to activate/obtain any permission in order to start making such purchases? 

Also, it'd be great for you to wait at least 24 hours before trying with the same card again since many failed attempts in a row may trigger further block mechanisms for your card. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know how you get on!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts