Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get my credit card working for a purchase...

Can't get my credit card working for a purchase...

Hi, 

I have created my account in Turkey during last summer, and was living in Bangladesh last year. I have purchased a family premium in Bangladesh using vpns. Now I have moved to China and spotify cancelled my premium asking me to update my payment method, and I can't get my credit cards working even though my vpn is set to Turkish servers... I need little help here. The error is in Turkish, sorry about that ahah

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 6.32.22 PM.png
2 Replies

Hello PapaEfe, 

I had a simillar problem about 6 month ago or so. When I first subscribe to Spotify premium, I was living in the USA and I used a debit card issued by an american bank. At some point I moved back to Europe and I closed my american Account. 

Are you trying to use the same credit card ? Have you got the same billing adress ? I think you may be able to fix the problem by filling up your current credit card info but using the biling adress you first used to subscribe to the plan.  I am not sure if that will do it but I doubt the problem comes from the VPN anyways... 

Hey, 

I am using a different credit card that was given in Hong Kong, so I changed the vpn location to Hong Kong and set my profile country to Hong Kong. Still facing the same error...

Suggested posts