Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t get promo deal but charged anyways

Can’t get promo deal but charged anyways

My daughter begged me to use my debt card to get the 3 month for .99 cents promo deal for her account and I said yes. Put my card info went threw been happy ever since! That was 3 weeks ago. The next day I decided to get it myself! So I downloaded Spotify and made an account put in my card info, and it said already used promo thought...

huh odd!!! Did it again 3 more times got same thing! Said screw it I’ll do it another. Tried it again earlier today got the same thing. Can not do the promo, and as I’m looking at the screen I got a text from my bank saying I did a purchase for .99 cents to Spotify! So I went and checked and the other 3 attempts I did also charged me!!! So now I’ve paid for this promo 4 times and can’t use it!!! What can I do to get my $4 back??? I really could use it for something like milk for my kids!!!

1 Reply

Hey there @Pinkhat82

thanks for posting !

This offer is out there for new users wanting to have the Spotify experience for the first time, this might be the reason why your card was denied as you already used it to purschase the offer for your daughter.

In case you feel you've been charged wrongfully, please use this help page for further info.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts