Premium Duo

Country

Moldova

Device

(iPhone XS)

Operating System

(iOS 13.)

My Question or Issue

Hi, i started a premium duo subscription, enter home adress, send invite link to my wife, enter same adress on her device, and receive error adress incorrect. What i need to do to invite my wife? I strated premium in Ukraine, but now we are both in Moldova.

4 Replies

Hey there @Galleonod,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It sound like the country of your account might be set to Ukraine because the subscription was activated there. You can double check in your account page

If that's the case you can follow the steps on this page to update your country settings. Keep in mind that the country settings of your and your wife's accounts must be the same for the address verification to work.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I live in Ukraine and I'm having the same problem. Both our accounts are registered in Ukraine and being used here. 

We tried both desktop and mobile version to confirm invite and it never worked.

Is there any other ways to fix this problem?

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. I signed up for premium in Australia. My partner and I have since moved to Mexico. His location has changed to Mexico (he doesn't have a premium account), but because my payment method is still an Australian account I can't change my location to Mexico. We will be moving again soon so I can't update my payment method to Mexico. Please provide a solution as I am now paying for a duo account that doesn't work 😕

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

@zvxsky if you made sure your accounts have the same country setting, we'd suggest you check out this Spotify Answer for some useful tips and tricks. In case it still doesn't work, it'd be great if you could send us a screenshot of the error message you're getting. Just be sure to hide any private/sensitive information when you post in the Community.

@jessies your account's country setting must match the country where your used payment method has been issued. If you're on the Premium Duo plan, you and your plus one can travel anywhere without having to change your country, but it's not possible for someone with a different country setting to join your plan.

If you permanently move to another country, you need to update your payment method to one that's issued in your new country following the steps here. Updating your country setting will take effect on your next billing date. You can always monitor the status of your subscription on your account page.

If you're staying in Mexico for an extended period and would like to change your country settings but don't have a matching payment method, you can try the following workaround:

1. You need to cancel your current subscription.
  2. Wait for your account to revert to free.
  3. Change your account country settings.
  4. Subscribe to Premium (not Premium Duo) using a gift card as payment.
  5. Upgrade to Premium Duo. The gift card value will be automatically converted.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, just leave us a post!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts