Can't login to Hulu

Can't login to Hulu

Plan

Premium + Hulu

Country USA

Device

Roku and android phone

My Question or Issue

I activated Hulu a while back and now I can't log in. I need to figure out which email is associated with the account. It's not the same as my Facebook account which I use to log into Spotify. I may not have a hulu account anymore. 

5 Replies

Hey there @Smithity,

thanks for posting !

The Premium + Hulu offer is no longer available.

Make sure you haven't had any changes made to your account as the offer would not be reedemable again.

Hope this helps 🙂

I have run into the same issue. Nothing changed on my account prior. Is there any way to get this reinstatated at this point? Will this be offered again at a later date if not?

I found the answer to the question:

"If Spotify ceases to make available this Premium with Hulu Offer, you will lose access to the Hulu Plan at the end of the then-current billing month, however you will remain a paying Spotify Premium user, and will be charged (through the same payment method as you chose for this Premium with Hulu Offer) the then-current monthly price of Spotify Premium until and unless you cancel"

Booooo. They could have charged us a $1 instead of cutting us off.

I read this article prior to signing up and enabling Hulu in April of this year. 

https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/12/spotify-premium-and-hulu-10-dollars-a-month/

It indicated: "...Spotify says the pricing is permanent, so long as you sign up before the offer expires in June."

Which it sounds like you and I had done. So I am still not sure this service cancelled and was aware it was to limited Spotify users, in the US.

Good question. You're right that we should still have access. Spotify/Hulu
needed to notify us if they canceled the plan. My account still shows I'm
under the hulu plan.

Suggested posts