Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pay a subscription on a new account

Can't pay a subscription on a new account

Hello, I have opened a Spotify account and took a Premium subscription. I changed my mind quickly after that, resigned the subscription and tried to delete my account without success, because I wanted to create a new account with Facebook.

So I did, but I can't pay the Premium subscription now. I know that I can't have another free trial because it's the same debit card and it could look like fraud, I don't really mind. But I can't pay a normal subscription and that's irritating. It only refresh the page after acting like there's a transaction. I just can't pay a sub. How can I pay a subscription and if possible, is there a way to beneficiate from a new one month trial ?

Thanks for the help

Forgive me if I have a bad english, I'm French. Figured out it might be better to ask in English

1 Reply

Hey @Hervois, welcome to our Spotify Community!

We'd recommend checking if your card meets the requirements at https://support.spotify.com/article/problems-paying-for-spotify-by-card/. Try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and refreshing. Does that help?

Also, we'd recommend getting Premium for Family. With Premium for Family, you and up to 5 members of the same household can each enjoy their own Premium account. All for one discounted price.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts