Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pay for premium with Paypal

Solved!

Can't pay for premium with Paypal

Hi,

I've had premium for a while now but the subscription has been ended since i had some troubles with my account , and i it's now fixed. When i try to revoke my premium subscription and try to pay with paypal i only get a error message "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." Is this because of a problem at Paypal or is it because i just fixed my account and i have to wait a while?

Attached is the error message i get when i try to subscribe to premium.

Any help will be appreciated!

Best Regards
EnchantingVids

Spotify.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I wasn't trying to get a 30-day trial, i was just trying to resume my subscription wich had been paused. Fortunately it worked today so it was probably a problem at PayPal which has been fixed now.

Thanks for the help anyways! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @EnchantingVids and welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're trying to get the 30-day trial, make sure that you haven't had a similar trial in the past. Also, we recommend you check if your card meets these requirements.

If the card requirements all seems to be in order, give it another try from a different device or from an incognito window. Clearing the cache/cookies can also help out with this.

If all else fails, it would be best for you to contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what happened there.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Marked as solution

I wasn't trying to get a 30-day trial, i was just trying to resume my subscription wich had been paused. Fortunately it worked today so it was probably a problem at PayPal which has been fixed now.

Thanks for the help anyways! 🙂

Suggested posts