Free

Country

Belarus

Device

pc

Operating System

windows 10

My Question or Issue

I tried to activate premium subscription with my VISA card, issued in the country that i am currently residing in. The country in the account is set to the current country of residence. I have more than enough money on the card for the payment to be successful, I've tried several browsers and computers to make the payment. International payments on the card are activated. There is no issue with my current bank. However, when i try to apply for a subscription, it says 'something went wrong. Please try again, or contact spotify support'
How do i fix this problem?

1 Reply

Hello @Kampott,

Welcome to the Community!

To make sure a payment goes through:

• Your card needs to have been issued in the same country registered to your Spotify account. 
  • Check the card hasn’t expired or been canceled. 
  • Check you have sufficient funds. If you’re using a pre-paid card, you might need to top up.
  • You must opt-in to e-commerce and cross border payments. Look for this setting in your bank’s mobile app settings.

If it’s still not working:

• Wait a few days and try again, or try in a private/incognito window (there might’ve been a temporary connection problem).
  • Try subscribing on a different device and network. 
  • Try a different payment method.
  • Get in touch with your payment provider.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions - don't hesitate to reach out here again.

Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts