Free

Country

Russia

Device

IPhone SE, PC

Operating System

iOS 13, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have confirmed my student status, but when I try to activate premium it just throw my error 500. I have been trying to activate premium for two days by now. The last thing is I have never been a premium subscriber, so I have a free month of subscription.

500.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @AlexZmiev

Help’s here!

If you see the error message displayed on the screenshot you might need to try again in a private/incognito window. This ensures you avoid any cache issues that could prevent you from successfully subscribing. 

In case this doesn't help, check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @AlexZmiev

Help’s here!

If you see the error message displayed on the screenshot you might need to try again in a private/incognito window. This ensures you avoid any cache issues that could prevent you from successfully subscribing. 

In case this doesn't help, check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

Suggested posts