Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't unsubscribe from premium account, whether it's from mobile provider or Spotify!

Solved!

Can't unsubscribe from premium account, whether it's from mobile provider or Spotify!

I subscribed to a premium account offer with my previous mobile operator. I changed of operator in like 2017 but somehow my premium account I subscribed with them is still working? Now I wanna change to a Family account and can't cancel my premium spotify from previous operator because well, they're not my operator anymore?

But I can't unsubscribed from my spotify account because it says I have to contact my operator??? I'm literally stuck. Please help!

Screencap from my Spotify account (sorry it's in french)

Opera Instantané_2019-04-04_122119_www.spotify.com.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Then I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a great day 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Helluby,

Welcome to the Community.

Spotify is not able to help you cancel your subscription if you’re subscribed through another company. You need to contact that company for help.

I recommend you to get in touch with your previous mobile provider even though you no longer use their services, you need to reach out to them in order to cancel your subscription.

Thanks 🙂

Hello,

Thanks for your answer ! I've already asked the previous mobile provider, they can't access my spotify account anymore so they can't cancel my subscription.

Marked as solution

Then I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a great day 🙂

Thanks a lot! 🙂

Suggested posts