[Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Solved!

Free google home mini

8-3xtnae2_1ua
Casual Listener

hey i tried to get the code for the google home mini and i cant seam to find it been a spotify premium for 3 years now

Google Home Mini not redeemable

chrislei

Country

UK

Plan

Premium for Family

I recently switched to Premium for Family which came with the promotion of a free Google Home Mini.

I received the email regarding my Google Home Mini being ready, however, when I clicked on the link to redeem, it says 'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.'

I then contacted 'Customer Support' and they said the code has already been used and I will not receive my Google Home Mini, which is ridiculous because I don't even know what the code looks like.

As a customer I feel pretty scammed right now.

Anyone else the same?

Cannot Claim Google Mini

bonjoursteph
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I received the email for Spotify's free Google Mini promotion, which is the link I followed to place my order. Once place, I realized that I had been charged and that the promotion was not applied to the order, so I cancelled the order. I attempted to place the order again, through the same link making sure that the promo was applied this time, but once my order was placed, it was automatically cancelled. When I try to claim the promotion, it says I have already redeemed it, when in reality I haven't. What should I do? How can I get a new promotion code?

**I reached out to Google support to see what they can do, which they confirm the promotion code was not applied in the first order, but they said I would need to contact Spotify for a new promotion code.

Unable to Claim Google Home Mini

Vendarkius

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Windows Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just bought spotify premium, when I go to redeem it, it says that I'm not able to redeem at the moment.

Spotify Premium Google Mini Offer

lburk902

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone SE/Macbook Pro

Operating System: iOS Mojave 10.14.3

My Question or Issue:

Attempting to claim Google Home Mini in-line with offer for premium account in Canada. When I click into the link (https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/register/) I continue to get either a Gateway Timeout or another error.

2019-04-10_1046 Error.png
2019-04-10_1054 Gateway Timeout.png

Re: Unable to Claim Google Home Mini

lunapyan
Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem :( On Spotify Premium for several months now and I successfully registered, then I get "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment." on the redeem page.

Highlighted

Adamd832

Same issue here, when I finally manage to get through without an error, it just tells me that I can't redeem at this time. I'm hoping there's just a backlog and it will get sorted out.

Micheller26

I am having the same problem.  Two of my friends were able to get them after I had already tried, but mine just keeps saying "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Had premium for over a year

RagtimeBetty
Casual Listener

So while logged into my account I get this:

Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer.
Check availability.

When I click the link (while logged in to my account) I get :

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.

Been a premuim member for over a year.  The page was also timing out this morning

Free Google Home Mini - New Premium Subscriber

mrbalcos

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

Haven't received emails re Free Google Mini.
I tried the link "Check Availability" and been receiving this message:
"We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Are there any other extra steps that I need to make? 

SUGGESTED POSTS