Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone, PC

Operating System

iOS, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem my google home mini, after being a premium subscriber for years, I am greeted with "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment." 

I notice this seems to be an ongoing issue for US customers and also can't help but notice I never received an email advertising this promotion.  This seems like a huge attempt to grab new customers while shafting your existing ones pretending like it's an error or bug when it is simply just not part of your plan to accomodate existing customers.  Please provide a solution and not just links to the same redeem pages over and over which seemed to be all that was done for US customers.  

385 Replies

I signed up on April 17 but the website would not let me get a regristration code, can I still get a code so I can get the google mini?

I really doubt that, however you can try get the code.

Hi Peter, 

Did you get your GHM? If I'm not wrong yours took a way more time than usual the to arrive.

I hope everything is fine now.

Yup I finally received it last week... but it was anything but smooth.
Delivery by Canada Post was a pita as well... I was home the whole day
(waiting for a delivery from UPS) But Canada Post was too lazy to ring my
door & left the card, so I had to go to the local post office to get it....
🙄

I'm in the US and having this issue as well. 

Marked as solution

Hey all,

So we've currently launched the Google Home Mini offer for US citizens. Both Premium Individual and Premium Family users can apply. Users that have the Student Discount are not eligible.

You can find detailed info about the offer here.

If you live outside of the US we recommend keeping an eye out for any future offers we might have. In the meantime we will be closing this topic as not to confuse users with info from previous offers.

Thanks!

Suggested posts