Highlighted

Re: [Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Roadie
Again, the only option us to check Spotify support @spotifycares on
twitter.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

When I try to redeem it stays "It looks like you've not registered your interest for this offer yet" when I click register now it is just redirecting to the Spotify home page. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do to actually get my redemption code? Please help, thanks!

Highlighted

Roadie
I will help you with this. Di you have a Twitter account?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thanks for the offer to help, but I don't have a Twitter account and am not interested in getting one. I think it's insane that a I need an entirely separate social media account to get help from a company I am currently paying a monthly subscription fee to.  

Highlighted

Roadie
The reason behind this is that its the ONLY way to really talk to someone
at Spotify. Twitter is their only support channel..I too was in the same
situation. I had to get a twitter account just for that.
Highlighted

Gig Goer

What about this link ?

https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/contact-spotify-support/

Someone posted it on page 31 of this topic.

Highlighted

Regular

I reached out to them on their website (link above) and took less than 24 hours for a response. They just would NOT honour their offer. Now using Deezer 🙂

Highlighted

Regular

I just opened a website Chat Support with Spotify asking about the free Google home Mini promotion and they informed me of the following:

But, the offer has already ended back in April 17, 2019. Please take note that the expiration of the offer can change as it's only until supplies last.
Kenneth A
 at 11:35, Apr 30:
Unfortunately, the stocks for the offer has been maxed out already

So that's why the link no longer works. I switched from a family plan to a personal plan for nothing as it ended prior to May due to stocks issue.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Perfect, thanks so much!

Highlighted

I am having the same issue. I just downgraded from the family plan to premium plan for the Google Home mini promotion. When I am trying to redeem the Google Home mini from the link https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ , I get the message "It looks like you've not registered your interest for this offer yet." with a Register Now buton. On clicking the button, it takes me to the home page with no error or success message. What should I make of this?

SUGGESTED POSTS