[Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Solved!

Re: [Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Gabbie1977
Regular

That was my issue and as per Web Chat Support with Spotify, the stock has been exhausted and promotion has been ended on April 17th.

Kenneth A
 at 11:35, Apr 30:
But, the offer has already ended back in April 17, 2019. Please take note that the expiration of the offer can change as it's only until supplies last.
Unfortunately, the stocks for the offer has been maxed out already

We are out of luck, and we downgraded for nothing.  In my case i will keep my personal plan and will not return to a family plan. I may cancel and switch to Youtube music subscription anyhow and buy the home mini on a discount somewhere else.

slivercream
Casual Listener

I have the same issue. Here is the answer I got from Spotify Support. 

Capture d’écran, le 2019-04-30 à 15.27.12.png

Gabbie1977
Regular

your screenshot is not posting, perhaps it is being blocked?

Flynch3211
Roadie
As i was saying chances are that no one who hasn' or clicked the link on or
after 4pm eastern on april 17th will be SOL. Even if the link has been
provided to them before that date.

Re: New User- Google Home Mini Code?

SirSoftKitty

I have been having the same issue and none of the links and pages work for me. I get to the registration page and I click the register now button and I get sent to the main Spotify home page with no offer in sight. I would like to be a part of this promotion seeing as I've been a premium member for years now. It should not be this hard. Not impressed to be honest. I hope you can help out. It would be greatly appreciated.

4Bidden
Gig Goer

When did you tried to apply for the promotion?

The GHM promo ended earlier than expected, April 17th, so those who didn't applied before that day are highly unlikely to receive the link/code to redeem the speaker, I would even be concerned for those who have received the link and haven't placed the order yet.

And here we're all Spotify clients, so if the actual Spotify customer service can't solve this for you, you probably won't find the answer you're expecting here.

PS.: Post edited to modify the date from May 17th to April 17th, thx for the warn Flynch3211.

Flynch3211
Roadie
Well said. But you meant April 17th.

Gabbie1977
Regular

From reading other comments it seems to apply to both, those who didn't click on the link prior to April 17th and those like me who had a Family plan, swtiched to Personal plan only to discover that the links and promotion ended prematurely due to stock ran out fast.

I'm sure they will have similar promotions in the future, just last night in Canada the Google home Mini at Costco was $49.99 which isn't all that expensive considering.

Also Spotify released their quarter results this week and looks like this promotion of a google home mini increased their paid users too.  I can only be hopeful more promotions will come, until then i will remain a personal plan of $9.99 and not go back to family plan.

4Bidden
Gig Goer

Do your order show anything like this?

"Delayed

Your delivery was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way."

I just saw this on Google Store right now.

Flynch3211
Roadie
Mine is expected next week...
SUGGESTED POSTS