Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone, PC

Operating System

iOS, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When going to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem my google home mini, after being a premium subscriber for years, I am greeted with "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment." 

I notice this seems to be an ongoing issue for US customers and also can't help but notice I never received an email advertising this promotion.  This seems like a huge attempt to grab new customers while shafting your existing ones pretending like it's an error or bug when it is simply just not part of your plan to accomodate existing customers.  Please provide a solution and not just links to the same redeem pages over and over which seemed to be all that was done for US customers.  

385 Replies

after refreshing billion times i finally managed to add one to the cart, except i was then to pay the full price.

what gives?

Exactly the same story for me. Received e-mail, added to the cart and then booom - removed as per ot of stock issue -,- 

I spoke with someone from Google support and she informed me that you have to apply the promo code.....to which I said I did not get a promo code.......so in the URL whn you finally get to the right sspot...at the very end is the promo code....starts with B-

Copy and paste it I guess.....I tried and it told me it was invalid.  She told me to keep trying and if I couldn't get it to work to email her back.  So that's what I am going to do!

so i continued refreshing, and after 70 times (i counted) it got "add to basket", and the discount was applied.

according to this i have managed to get it to work, and hopefully i won't have the order cancelled like some did.

fingers crossed!

If you keep refreshing the page eventually you’ll be able to add the white one to your cart. Make sure you’re logged into your google account when checking out or the promo code won’t apply

Keep refreshing the page and eventually you’ll be able to add the white one to your cart

I did it too. Also invalid code message.

I kept refreshing......I don't think I quite made it to 70 but pretty close.  Got the white one...applied the code and BAM! Delivery estimated for May 23......(insert eye rolling emoji here)

But.....it worked and we shall see if it actually gets here!

I was told that there were glitches in the website.........

Same happened to me... I received the email followed the link. . And when i tried adding it to cart it said "out of stock  and coming soon for charcoal one .  Help 😑

Screenshot_20190412-144826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Google support says they are out of stock.

2019-04-12 15_27_18-Your Google Support Inquiry_ Case ID [4-6944000026189] - chrisbagus88@gmail.com .png

This has been my issue too.  I received the email and went to the link an hour after it was sent and can't click on anything 😞

So are we supposed to wait for another email or something  🤔

I just got the email away 1:53pm and tried to redeem it right now. What is happening any answers?

No response yet..  The fb page is loaded with comments of people who are mad about it as well lol. . Did you try it and it gave same answer  

I received mine and it said out of stock - I took the advice on these
boards and just kept retrying every few minutes and *BAM* after 75 or 80
times it showed up as in stock!

Ima try it right now 

Still out of stock for me sadly 🙄

Just keep refreshing, it took me like 100 times but I finally got it

I have been hitting the refesh but really want the charcoal one as it blends better. The chalk one showed up but I would rather not settle.

Suggested posts