Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel Bouygues Partner to subscribe to Family

Cancel Bouygues Partner to subscribe to Family

Hello,

I paid Premium via Bouygues Telecom (a French operator partner), I canceled on the Bouygues platform in order to subscribe to Family. I cannot subscribe to Family because "you received Spotify Premium through one of our partners, you aren't eligible for this offer.". ..Bouygues can do nothing more, it's terminated on their side. Does anyone know how to switch to free and remove Bouygues from my account? I don't want to lose my account with my all playlists, favorites, etc ...
Thank you for your help

spo.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @mmais, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Your subscription with them may have canceled with them, but not the billing date yet. Could you confirm with them when your account will revert to Free and when you'll lose the Premium features with them?

Once you've confirmed the date your account will revert to Spotify Free, wait for that date and afterwards you can upgrade to Premium Family

I hope this helps. You can always reply here if you have any more questions or need further help!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks @Billy-J for your answer.
Bouygues gave me 07/18/20 as the date ... and still nothing 😞

Hey @mmais,

Seems like based on your screenshot that you're on the Spotify Premium plan at the moment. This doesn't match with what Bouygues is saying that the subscription ended on 18/07/20. Could you reach back out to Bouygues and ask them why you still do have an active Premium subscription if it's supposed to be already expired?

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks @ Billy-J for your help. But it's a deaf dialogue: I called 4 times and spoke with Bouygues in the support, for them it's canceled, they can do anything more, I don't know what to do ...

Hey @mmais,

Thanks for getting back to me.

In this case, I'd recommend creating a new account here, and then transfer all of your content (saved music, playlists) from the old account to the new one following the steps in this Spotify Answer

Hope this helps. If you get stuck or need further help, I'm right here!

Billy-JSpotify Star

It can be a solution but I really don't want to re-import everything, I have a lot of playlists, content, years of experience. I would like to keep the existing one.

Hey there @mmais,

Just jumping in here to check if you still need help with this 🙂

Did you get a confirmation about the deactivation of the Premium add-on from Bouygues with a termination date - or did they just confirm that you had cancelled the subscription? You might still have Premium time left with your partner subscription which will run out on your next billing date.

We'd recommend to visit the Bouygues help center here or get in touch with their support teams to check the status of your subscription for you.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts