Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel a charge from Premium to Premium for Students?

Cancel a charge from Premium to Premium for Students?

I was still under the impression that the Spotify offer to pay the full $9.99 price and receive the free Google Home mini was still an option since it said that the end date for this offer was for May 9 (or until supplies lasted). I signed up for this premium deal under the assumption that I might receive some kind of code to redeem the Google Home mini after signing up, but when I realized that this deal must have been off despite the date they gave, I immediately cancelled my premium plan not even a minute later. I was wondering if I could somehow be reimbursed for that $9.99 since I was still under the impression that doing so would give me the free Google Home Mini. Any thoughts? This could just be my error that I need to pay for, just curious if anyone knows if I could get Spotify to change that?

As a side note, I did sign up for the Premium for Students, but Spotify has told me that my plan will change to the student plan in a month for that $4.99 price, but I am still being charged this month for the $9.99 Premium plan.

1 Reply

Hey, @Lauren0506 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first I emphansize that Spotify didn't estimulate users to migrate from a Premium Plan to another to get to the bundle, because of probable issues like this one you are experiencing...

You can take a look at this article below and follow the steps there to try to get your money back. (If possible) 

Keep me up-to-date on your case! 😉

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts