Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel subscription of another user

Solved!

Cancel subscription of another user

Is it possible to cancel the subscription of another user? My sister used my bank account to pay her premium last month. Tomorrow's her last day. I kept bugging her today to remind her to cancel her subscription but she is not responding. I have also reached out to Spotify Support about this but I don't think they'll be able to respond immediately.

If it is not possible to cancel another account's premium subscription, is it possible to get a refund in case the subscription is already credited from my bank account?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @ellekaie -

Unfortunately, you can't cancel the subscription of another user. 

For getting a refund, please get in touch with the customer service team with this contact form so they can take a look into your issue and decide if you're eligable for the refund. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will be able to help you with the refund.

If you have any other questions, please reply 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @ellekaie -

Unfortunately, you can't cancel the subscription of another user. 

For getting a refund, please get in touch with the customer service team with this contact form so they can take a look into your issue and decide if you're eligable for the refund. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will be able to help you with the refund.

If you have any other questions, please reply 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply!

Suggested posts