Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceling after the 3-month premium

Solved!

Canceling after the 3-month premium

Is there a way in the settings to make Spotify Premium automatically cancel after the $0.99 3-month option? I do not want to be charged after I finish the 3 months, but I don't want to have to worry about it later. I want to set it so that it will automatically drop me to the free version after the 3 months and no longer charge me money. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @bowaltz, welcome to the community!

There technically isn't an option to cancel a subscription on a certain date, but you can cancel your subscription at any time and you still get to keep any remaining days. So you can cancel now and not worry about a thing! To cancel your subscription just go here. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @bowaltz, welcome to the community!

There technically isn't an option to cancel a subscription on a certain date, but you can cancel your subscription at any time and you still get to keep any remaining days. So you can cancel now and not worry about a thing! To cancel your subscription just go here. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi!

I have a similar question regarding this. If I sign up for the free 3 months spotify premium deal, does it automatically start charging me after 3 months, or does it just cancel my premium account?

Thanks

Hey @jamiebazna!

Sorry for the late reply. No it charges you automatically.

I want to be dropped after my 3 month is over. The 9.99 is pending in my bank. Didnt authorizeg this payment please cancel.

I don't want to be charger after my 3 months free premiun is over.

I have been charged today because my 3 month period has finished even though I have noto used spotify after the 3 month period. Can I ask for refund?

How long after the 3 months passes does it charge you for the next month full price? Ex: if I start the 3 months on June 20th, it would end on September 20th. How long until it charges me for the next month?
Would it charge me for the next month on September 20th or would it wait a few days and then charge me or would it charge me the following month? (Oct 20th)

*Also is the 4.99 for students still going on?

you authorized the payment once you hit submit dummy

If I can't log into my account does it cancel my 3 month premium automatically?

Suggested posts